BBQs & Grills for Marine and RV applications
- Baffled air intake reduces chance of gas BBQ blowing out in strong winds.
- Functional removable fat tray system and sealed base compartment.
- Lockable BBQ lid for easy carriage and storage.
- BBQ plate manufactured from 3CR12 material, being a superior cooking surface with excellent thermal conductivity and rust resistance.
- Internal components can be quickly and easily removed for efficient cleaning and servicing.
- BBQ plate features an over-sized splashback, minimising fat splattering out the rear vent.
- Adjustable steam vent on top of lid.
- Double skinned base compartment reduces heat transfer to BBQ exterior.
- Wind guards on each side of BBQ plate, contains unwanted fat splatter when cooking with lid open.
Click here for further information
Click here download the Enjoy cooking in the outdoors - BBQ's for RV and marine applications brochure